Vs > Montevideo, Mn
Phetchabun vs Montevideo, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Phetchabun vs Gothenburg, Ne, Usa
Phetchabun vs Hay River, Nt, Canada
Phetchabun vs Redding, Ca, Usa
Phetchabun vs Blackville, Sc, Usa
Montevideo, Mn vs Waimihia Forest, New Zealand
Montevideo, Mn vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain
Montevideo, Mn vs Bamiyan, Afghanistan
Montevideo, Mn vs Irai, Brazil
Goycay vs Nurnberg
Anadyr vs Reykhólar
Loja Argelia vs Grand Island, Ne
Gainesville Lock, Al vs Mwmosa
- The distance between Phetchabun, Thailand and Montevideo, Mn, Usa is approximately 12,967 km or 8,058 mi.
- To reach Phetchabun in this distance one would set out from Montevideo, Mn bearing 341.6° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Phetchabun bearing 193.5° or SSW .
- Phetchabun has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Montevideo, Mn has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Phetchabun is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Montevideo, Mn is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 20 °C (36°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.6 °C (49.7°F) less in Phetchabun. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 463.8 mm (18.3 in) more which is equivalent to 463.8 l/m² (11.38 US gal/ft²) or 4,638,000 l/ha (495,833 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.1° higher in Phetchabun than in Montevideo, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Phetchabun relative to Montevideo, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Montevideo, Mn vs Phetchabun
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -13 (0)
|| -8 (0)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -18 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Phetchabun vs Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii
Phetchabun vs Duluth, Minnesota, Usa
Phetchabun vs Atar, Mauritania
Phetchabun vs Stamford, Ct, Usa
Montevideo, Mn vs Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa
Montevideo, Mn vs Multan, Pakistan
Montevideo, Mn vs Zugspitze, Germany
Montevideo, Mn vs Farmington, Mn, Usa
San Remo, Liguria vs Shreveport, Louisiana
Kirillovka vs Kenieba
Gao vs Bursa
Macon, Georgia vs Fort Reliance, Nt
Phetchabun vs Montevideo, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Phetchabun
Climate Guides for Locations near Montevideo, Mn
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 55.5 kms (34.5 miles) WNW
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) W
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 78.6 kms (48.9 miles) W
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) WSW
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 114 kms (70.8 miles) SSW
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa - 168 kms (104.4 miles) SSW