Vs > Coronation, Ab
Phetchabun vs Coronation, Ab Climate & Distance Between
Phetchabun vs Amman, Jordan
Phetchabun vs Alpena, Michigan, Usa
Phetchabun vs Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand
Phetchabun vs Gothenburg, Ne, Usa
Coronation, Ab vs Villa Dolores, Argentina
Coronation, Ab vs Ranong, Thailand
Coronation, Ab vs Akune, Japan
Coronation, Ab vs Belmullet, Ireland
Grassmere vs Roi Et
Isfjord Radio, Svalbard vs Gazala Gawazat
Larnaca vs Alpena, Michigan
Jamestown vs Tomakomai
- The distance between Phetchabun, Thailand and Coronation, Ab, Canada is approximately 11,773 km or 7,316 mi.
- To reach Phetchabun in this distance one would set out from Coronation, Ab bearing 327.5° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Phetchabun bearing 200.1° or SSW .
- Phetchabun has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Coronation, Ab has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Phetchabun is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Coronation, Ab is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 24.9 °C (44.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.3 °C (45.5°F) less in Phetchabun. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 735.3 mm (28.9 in) more which is equivalent to 735.3 l/m² (18.05 US gal/ft²) or 7,353,000 l/ha (786,085 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.1° higher in Phetchabun than in Coronation, Ab.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Phetchabun relative to Coronation, Ab. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Coronation, Ab vs Phetchabun
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -13 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|| -16 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Phetchabun vs Saga, Japan
Phetchabun vs Murcia/ San Javier, Spain
Phetchabun vs Quang Tri, Vietnam
Phetchabun vs Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Coronation, Ab vs Umeň, Sweden
Coronation, Ab vs Richmond, Australia
Coronation, Ab vs Hamilton, On, Canada
Coronation, Ab vs Kodiak, Alaska, Usa
Kingfisher, Ok vs Ho Chi Minh
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Nago
Katsuura vs Montpellier
Kotel’Nyj Island vs Ioannina
Phetchabun vs Coronation, Ab Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Phetchabun
Climate Guides for Locations near Coronation, Ab
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 223.2 kms (138.7 miles) NW
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 217.3 kms (135 miles) NW
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) NNW
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 125.1 kms (77.8 miles) N
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) W
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 206.9 kms (128.6 miles) WSW
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 188.8 kms (117.3 miles) SSW
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 219.7 kms (136.5 miles) SSW