Vs > Yosu/ Yeosu
Phetchabun vs Yosu/ Yeosu Climate & Distance Between
Phetchabun vs Guaira, Brazil
Phetchabun vs Nova Friburgo, Brazil
Phetchabun vs San J. Matas, Dominican Republic
Phetchabun vs Totara Flat, New Zealand
Yosu/ Yeosu vs Turiacu, Brazil
Yosu/ Yeosu vs Barcelona, Venezuela
Yosu/ Yeosu vs Songkhla, Thailand
Yosu/ Yeosu vs Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa
Sibbi vs Sabana De La Mar
Hailar vs Lavras
Yosu/ Yeosu vs Ankara
Prescott, Ar vs Red Bluff, California
- The distance between Phetchabun, Thailand and Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea is approximately 3,336 km or 2,073 mi.
- To reach Phetchabun in this distance one would set out from Yosu/ Yeosu bearing 239.2° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Phetchabun bearing 227.4° or SW .
- Phetchabun has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Yosu/ Yeosu has a humid subtropical climate with dry winters (Cwa).
- Phetchabun is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Yosu/ Yeosu is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 13.4 °C (24°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.7 °C (31.9°F) less in Phetchabun. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 291.5 mm (11.5 in) less which is equivalent to 291.5 l/m² (7.15 US gal/ft²) or 2,915,000 l/ha (311,633 US gal/ac) less. About 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.8° higher in Phetchabun than in Yosu/ Yeosu.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Phetchabun relative to Yosu/ Yeosu. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Yosu/ Yeosu vs Phetchabun
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -72 (-3)
|| -71 (-3)
|| -93 (-4)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -292 (-11)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Phetchabun vs Dayton, Oh, Usa
Phetchabun vs Willemstad, Curaçao
Phetchabun vs Campina Grande, Brazil
Phetchabun vs Cabo Frio (Cape), Brazil
Yosu/ Yeosu vs Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point, Namibia
Yosu/ Yeosu vs Wichita, Kansas, Usa
Yosu/ Yeosu vs Tessalit, Mali
Yosu/ Yeosu vs Uwajima, Japan
Cape Parry, Nt vs Lankaran
Nuwara Eliya vs Oolitic, In
Livingstone vs Sarmiento
Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny vs Albert Lea, Mn
Phetchabun vs Yosu/ Yeosu Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Phetchabun
Climate Guides for Locations near Yosu/ Yeosu