Vs > New Orleans Audubon, La
Phetchabun vs New Orleans Audubon, La Climate & Distance Between
Phetchabun vs Vilsandi, Estonia
Phetchabun vs Willis Island M.O., Australia
Phetchabun vs Auburn, Ne, Usa
Phetchabun vs Edson, Ab, Canada
New Orleans Audubon, La vs Santos, Brazil
New Orleans Audubon, La vs Grants Pass, Or, Usa
New Orleans Audubon, La vs Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
New Orleans Audubon, La vs Chuuk/ Truk, Micronesia
Kosseir vs MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Kyra
Seymour, In vs Bulawayo Airport
Abadan vs Abashiri
- The distance between Phetchabun, Thailand and New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa is approximately 14,715 km or 9,144 mi.
- To reach Phetchabun in this distance one would set out from New Orleans Audubon, La bearing 345.5° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Phetchabun bearing 193.1° or SSW .
- Phetchabun has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas New Orleans Audubon, La has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Phetchabun is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas New Orleans Audubon, La is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 6.4 °C (11.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.2 °C (18.4°F) less in Phetchabun. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 435.8 mm (17.2 in) less which is equivalent to 435.8 l/m² (10.7 US gal/ft²) or 4,358,000 l/ha (465,899 US gal/ac) less. About 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.1° higher in Phetchabun than in New Orleans Audubon, La.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Phetchabun relative to New Orleans Audubon, La. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of New Orleans Audubon, La vs Phetchabun
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -116 (-5)
|| -116 (-5)
|| -87 (-3)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -3 (0)
|| -96 (-4)
|| -128 (-5)
|| -436 (-17)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Phetchabun vs Frederikshb, Greenland
Phetchabun vs Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia
Phetchabun vs Erbogacen, Russia
Phetchabun vs La Concordia, Ecuador
New Orleans Audubon, La vs Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada
New Orleans Audubon, La vs Harrow, On, Canada
New Orleans Audubon, La vs Nercinskij Zavod, Russia
New Orleans Audubon, La vs Portland, Oregon, Usa
Lihue, Kauai vs Meknes
Taungoo vs Assab
Deir-Alla vs Cleveland, Ohio
West Point, Ny vs Ruakura
Phetchabun vs New Orleans Audubon, La Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Phetchabun
Climate Guides for Locations near New Orleans Audubon, La
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 258 kms (160.3 miles) N
- Natchez, Ms, Usa - 219.3 kms (136.2 miles) NW
- Bunkie, La, Usa - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) WNW
- Amite, La, Usa - 94.4 kms (58.7 miles) NNW
- Baton Rouge/ La, Usa - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) WNW
- Lafayette Caa Ap, La, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Grand Coteau, La, Usa - 192.6 kms (119.7 miles) W
- Franklin , La, Usa - 192.6 kms (119.7 miles) W
- New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa - 24.1 kms (15 miles) W
- Thibodaux, La, Usa - 82.5 kms (51.3 miles) WSW
- Houma, La, Usa - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) WSW
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 241.9 kms (150.3 miles) NNE
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Mobile, Alabama, Usa - 184.3 kms (114.5 miles) ENE
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) ENE