Vs > Mo I Rana, Nordland
Phetchabun vs Mo I Rana, Nordland Climate & Distance Between
Phetchabun vs Mogoca, Russia
Phetchabun vs Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Phetchabun vs Greymouth, New Zealand
Phetchabun vs Zigansk, Russia
Mo I Rana, Nordland vs Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Mo I Rana, Nordland vs Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil
Mo I Rana, Nordland vs Memphis, Tennessee, Usa
Mo I Rana, Nordland vs Wauseon, Oh, Usa
Wajir vs Skiros Island
PiteŚ vs Ouagadougou
Port Fitzroy vs Sta. Rita De Cassia
Mount Gambier vs Muren
- The distance between Phetchabun, Thailand and Mo I Rana, Nordland, Norway is approximately 8,205 km or 5,099 mi.
- To reach Phetchabun in this distance one would set out from Mo I Rana, Nordland bearing 86° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Phetchabun bearing 155.3° or SSE .
- Phetchabun has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mo I Rana, Nordland has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Phetchabun is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Mo I Rana, Nordland is in or near the boreal rain forest biome.
- The average temperature is 24.4 °C (43.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.9 °C (26.8°F) less in Phetchabun. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 215 mm (8.5 in) less which is equivalent to 215 l/m² (5.28 US gal/ft²) or 2,150,000 l/ha (229,849 US gal/ac) less. About 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 47.3° higher in Phetchabun than in Mo I Rana, Nordland.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Phetchabun relative to Mo I Rana, Nordland. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mo I Rana, Nordland vs Phetchabun
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -117 (-5)
|| -100 (-4)
|| -99 (-4)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -66 (-3)
|| -103 (-4)
|| -136 (-5)
|| -215 (-8)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Phetchabun vs Utena, Lithuania
Phetchabun vs Ustica Island, Italy
Phetchabun vs Chipinge, Zimbabwe
Phetchabun vs Bohicon, Benin
Mo I Rana, Nordland vs Cincinnati, Ohio, Usa
Mo I Rana, Nordland vs Walla Walla, Washington, Usa
Mo I Rana, Nordland vs Cara, Russia
Mo I Rana, Nordland vs Federal Point, Fl, Usa
Reconquista vs Luanda
Vermilion, Ab vs Vitoria
Wilmington, North Carolina vs Sofia
Harrow, On vs Tsogt-Ovoo
Phetchabun vs Mo I Rana, Nordland Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Phetchabun
Climate Guides for Locations near Mo I Rana, Nordland
- Tromso, Norway - 419.8 kms (260.8 miles) NNE
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) NNE
- Karesuando, Sweden - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) NE
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 102.4 kms (63.7 miles) N
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) E
- Pite√•, Sweden - 352.8 kms (219.2 miles) ESE
- Stensele, Sweden - 199.3 kms (123.9 miles) SE
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 221.8 kms (137.8 miles) SE
- Ume√•, Sweden - 401.2 kms (249.3 miles) SE
- Ostersund-Froson, Sweden - 351.2 kms (218.2 miles) S
- √Ėstersund, Sweden - 353.4 kms (219.6 miles) S