Vs > Mildura, New South Wales
Phetchabun vs Mildura, New South Wales Climate & Distance Between
Phetchabun vs Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Phetchabun vs Quanah, Tx, Usa
Phetchabun vs Abadan, Iran
Phetchabun vs Msekera Agromet, Zambia
Mildura, New South Wales vs Kassala, Sudan
Mildura, New South Wales vs Safi, Morocco
Mildura, New South Wales vs Aparri, Luzon, Philippines
Mildura, New South Wales vs Dusanbe, Tajikistan
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Trapani/ Birgi
Tumeremo vs Xacmaz
Machado vs Bayaguana
Taoyuan vs Nanning
- The distance between Phetchabun, Thailand and Mildura, New South Wales, Australia is approximately 7,106 km or 4,416 mi.
- To reach Phetchabun in this distance one would set out from Mildura, New South Wales bearing 315.6° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Phetchabun bearing 322.9° or NW .
- Phetchabun has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mildura, New South Wales has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Phetchabun is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Mildura, New South Wales is in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 9.9 °C (17.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.4 °C (13.3°F) less in Phetchabun. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 835 mm (32.9 in) more which is equivalent to 835 l/m² (20.49 US gal/ft²) or 8,350,000 l/ha (892,670 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16° higher in Phetchabun than in Mildura, New South Wales.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Phetchabun relative to Mildura, New South Wales. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mildura, New South Wales vs Phetchabun
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -9 (0)
|| -18 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Phetchabun vs Zagatala, Azerbaijan
Phetchabun vs Pedra Azul, Brazil
Phetchabun vs Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Phetchabun vs Erzurum, Turkey
Mildura, New South Wales vs Ottawa, Il, Usa
Mildura, New South Wales vs Arak, Iran
Mildura, New South Wales vs Tomb, Mali
Mildura, New South Wales vs Cape Salaurova, Russia
Chlef vs Denver, Colorado
Zamboanga City vs Surin
Reading, Pa vs Sambaba Sud
Seoul vs Greenwood, Sc
Phetchabun vs Mildura, New South Wales Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Phetchabun
Climate Guides for Locations near Mildura, New South Wales
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 592 kms (367.8 miles) NE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 464.5 kms (288.7 miles) NE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 643.2 kms (399.7 miles) ENE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 777.2 kms (482.9 miles) E
- Wagga, Australia - 501.5 kms (311.6 miles) ESE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 660.5 kms (410.4 miles) ESE
- Gabo Island, Australia - 796.2 kms (494.8 miles) ESE
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 454.4 kms (282.4 miles) SSE
- Essendon, Australia - 463.7 kms (288.1 miles) SSE
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 474.2 kms (294.7 miles) SSE
- Laverton, Australia - 468.7 kms (291.2 miles) SSE
- East Sale, Australia - 625.3 kms (388.5 miles) SE