Vs > Mellette, Sd
Phetchabun vs Mellette, Sd Climate & Distance Between
Phetchabun vs La Romana, Dominican Republic
Phetchabun vs Keetmanshoop, Namibia
Phetchabun vs Cita/ Kadala, Russia
Phetchabun vs Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati
Mellette, Sd vs Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa
Mellette, Sd vs Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa
Mellette, Sd vs Bitola, Macedonia
Mellette, Sd vs Racine, Wi, Usa
Sydney, New South Wales vs Delphine, In
Perm vs Earlton, On
Puente Del Inca vs Sndre Strmfjord
Nagoya vs Toledo/ Express, Oh
- The distance between Phetchabun, Thailand and Mellette, Sd, Usa is approximately 12,886 km or 8,008 mi.
- To reach Phetchabun in this distance one would set out from Mellette, Sd bearing 338.5° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Phetchabun bearing 195.7° or SSW .
- Phetchabun has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mellette, Sd has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Phetchabun is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Mellette, Sd is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 21.2 °C (38.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.7 °C (51.7°F) less in Phetchabun. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 606.4 mm (23.9 in) more which is equivalent to 606.4 l/m² (14.88 US gal/ft²) or 6,064,000 l/ha (648,282 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.1° higher in Phetchabun than in Mellette, Sd.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Phetchabun relative to Mellette, Sd. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mellette, Sd vs Phetchabun
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|| -3 (0)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Phetchabun vs Macquarie Island, Australia
Phetchabun vs Hondo Valle, Dominican Republic
Phetchabun vs Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada
Phetchabun vs Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada
Mellette, Sd vs Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Mellette, Sd vs Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada
Mellette, Sd vs Linhares, Brazil
Mellette, Sd vs Gorznyj, Russia
Nicosia vs Nakhon Si Thammarat
Catalao vs Aden
Medford, Wi vs Siauliai
Belfast-Aldergrove vs Fargo, North Dakota
Phetchabun vs Mellette, Sd Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Phetchabun
Climate Guides for Locations near Mellette, Sd
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) NE
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) NE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) ENE
- Aberdeen, Sd, Usa - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) NE
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 187.1 kms (116.3 miles) E
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 78.6 kms (48.9 miles) E
- Milannw, Mn, Usa - 235.9 kms (146.6 miles) E
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) E
- Montevideo, Mn, Usa - 235.9 kms (146.6 miles) E
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 92.4 kms (57.4 miles) SE
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 240 kms (149.1 miles) ESE
- Alexandria, Sd, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) SE
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) SE