Vs > Mayo, Yukon Territory
Phetchabun vs Mayo, Yukon Territory Climate & Distance Between
Phetchabun vs Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa
Phetchabun vs Jackson, Tn, Usa
Phetchabun vs Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela
Phetchabun vs Charjew, Turkmenistan
Mayo, Yukon Territory vs New Castlen, Pa, Usa
Mayo, Yukon Territory vs Gajvoron, Ukraine
Mayo, Yukon Territory vs Wellington Aero, New Zealand
Mayo, Yukon Territory vs Parana, Argentina
Williamsburg, Va vs Miri
Chatham Point, Bc vs Ceres
Itaberaba vs Oymyakon
Monrovia vs Salamanca/ Matacan
- The distance between Phetchabun, Thailand and Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada is approximately 9,871 km or 6,134 mi.
- To reach Phetchabun in this distance one would set out from Mayo, Yukon Territory bearing 306.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Phetchabun bearing 201.9° or SSW .
- Phetchabun has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mayo, Yukon Territory has a boreal subarctic climate with dry summers (Dsc).
- Phetchabun is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Mayo, Yukon Territory is in or near the boreal desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 30.8 °C (55.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 35.9 °C (64.6°F) less in Phetchabun. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 803.7 mm (31.6 in) more which is equivalent to 803.7 l/m² (19.72 US gal/ft²) or 8,037,000 l/ha (859,209 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 44.6° higher in Phetchabun than in Mayo, Yukon Territory.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Phetchabun relative to Mayo, Yukon Territory. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mayo, Yukon Territory vs Phetchabun
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|| -9 (0)
|| -17 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Phetchabun vs Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland
Phetchabun vs Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa
Phetchabun vs Pilar, Paraguay
Phetchabun vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
Mayo, Yukon Territory vs Sesheke, Zambia
Mayo, Yukon Territory vs Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada
Mayo, Yukon Territory vs Temuco-Maquehue, Chile
Mayo, Yukon Territory vs Chitral, Pakistan
Corvallis, Or vs Maine Soroa
Ruatoria vs Sao Mateus
Chuuk/ Truk vs Gothenburg, Ne
Tauherenikau vs Stensele
Phetchabun vs Mayo, Yukon Territory Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Phetchabun
Climate Guides for Locations near Mayo, Yukon Territory
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 689.1 kms (428.2 miles) NNW
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 595.7 kms (370.2 miles) N
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 475.4 kms (295.4 miles) NNW
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 594.7 kms (369.6 miles) WNW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 485.4 kms (301.6 miles) W
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 285.8 kms (177.6 miles) WSW
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 511.7 kms (318 miles) WSW
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 606 kms (376.6 miles) WSW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 328.8 kms (204.3 miles) SSW
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 498.4 kms (309.7 miles) SSW
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 531.4 kms (330.2 miles) N
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 514.5 kms (319.7 miles) N
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 447.4 kms (278 miles) NE
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 472.1 kms (293.3 miles) ENE
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 619.2 kms (384.8 miles) E
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 323.6 kms (201.1 miles) S
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 417.6 kms (259.5 miles) SSE
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 536.1 kms (333.2 miles) SE
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 658.4 kms (409.2 miles) SSE
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 588.2 kms (365.5 miles) S