Vs > Little Rock, Arkansas
Phetchabun vs Little Rock, Arkansas Climate & Distance Between
Phetchabun vs Bora-Bora Motu, French Polynesia
Phetchabun vs Waiotapu Forest, New Zealand
Phetchabun vs Jacarezinho, Brazil
Phetchabun vs Suwalki, Poland
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Yap Island/ Caroline Islands, Micronesia
Little Rock, Arkansas vs La Concordia, Ecuador
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Kotel’Nyj Island, Russia
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Caracas, Venezuela
Dourados vs Resia Pass
N’Guigmi vs Isla Diego Ramirez
Hagi vs Red Lake, On
Villa Dolores vs Hamilton, On
- The distance between Phetchabun, Thailand and Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa is approximately 14,153 km or 8,795 mi.
- To reach Phetchabun in this distance one would set out from Little Rock, Arkansas bearing 343.8° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Phetchabun bearing 193.8° or SSW .
- Phetchabun has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Little Rock, Arkansas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Phetchabun is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Little Rock, Arkansas is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 10.7 °C (19.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.2 °C (31°F) less in Phetchabun. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 169.9 mm (6.7 in) less which is equivalent to 169.9 l/m² (4.17 US gal/ft²) or 1,699,000 l/ha (181,634 US gal/ac) less. About 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.8° higher in Phetchabun than in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Phetchabun relative to Little Rock, Arkansas. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Little Rock, Arkansas vs Phetchabun
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -80 (-3)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -91 (-4)
|| -69 (-3)
|| -119 (-5)
|| -119 (-5)
|| -170 (-7)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Phetchabun vs Canakkale, Turkey
Phetchabun vs Malacca, Malaysia
Phetchabun vs Visakhapatnam, India
Phetchabun vs Pocatello, Idaho, Usa
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Kathmandu, Nepal
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Goias, Brazil
Little Rock, Arkansas vs Pascagoula, Ms, Usa
Benghazi vs Penang/ Bayan Lepas
Rohri/ Sukkur vs Melbourne (airport)
Verona vs Campina Grande
Dodge City, Ks vs Marion, Nc
Phetchabun vs Little Rock, Arkansas Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Phetchabun
Climate Guides for Locations near Little Rock, Arkansas
- Corning, Ar, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NE
- Pocahontas, Ar, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NE
- Conway, Ar, Usa - 36.6 kms (22.8 miles) NE
- Brinkley, Ar, Usa - 96.1 kms (59.7 miles) E
- Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa - 59.5 kms (37 miles) SSE
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 139 kms (86.4 miles) SE