Vs > Cold Bay, Alaska
Phetchabun vs Cold Bay, Alaska Climate & Distance Between
Phetchabun vs Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Phetchabun vs Larnaca, Cyprus
Phetchabun vs Takaroa, French Polynesia
Phetchabun vs Bowling Green, Mo, Usa
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Arapuni, New Zealand
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Limassol, Cyprus
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Earlton, On, Canada
Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord vs Isparta
Sal vs Winnsboro, Sc
Surigao, Mindanao vs Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa
Altagracia vs Macquarie Island
- The distance between Phetchabun, Thailand and Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa is approximately 8,894 km or 5,527 mi.
- To reach Phetchabun in this distance one would set out from Cold Bay, Alaska bearing 284.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Phetchabun bearing 215.2° or SW .
- Phetchabun has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cold Bay, Alaska has a subpolar oceanic climate (Cfc).
- Phetchabun is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Cold Bay, Alaska is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 23.7 °C (42.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.8 °C (12.2°F) less in Phetchabun. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 207.7 mm (8.2 in) more which is equivalent to 207.7 l/m² (5.1 US gal/ft²) or 2,077,000 l/ha (222,045 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 36.3° higher in Phetchabun than in Cold Bay, Alaska.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Phetchabun relative to Cold Bay, Alaska. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cold Bay, Alaska vs Phetchabun
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -65 (-3)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -12 (0)
|| -93 (-4)
|| -89 (-4)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Phetchabun vs Sant’Angelo (Mount), Italy
Phetchabun vs Motueka, New Zealand
Phetchabun vs In Salah, Algeria
Phetchabun vs Manchester, England, Uk
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Upernavik, Greenland
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Kushiro, Japan
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Pipestone, Mn, Usa
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Gore Bay, On, Canada
Poprad vs Tsuruga
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Ahmedabad
Princess Anne, Md vs Rockville, In
Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel vs Lord Howe Island
Phetchabun vs Cold Bay, Alaska Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Phetchabun
Climate Guides for Locations near Cold Bay, Alaska
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 952.3 kms (591.8 miles) NNE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1070 kms (664.9 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 994.8 kms (618.2 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 622.2 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) NE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) NE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ENE