Vs > Ada, Mn
Phetchabun vs Ada, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Phetchabun vs La Quiaca Obs, Argentina
Phetchabun vs Fukuyama, Japan
Phetchabun vs Reboly, Russia
Phetchabun vs Venice, Italy
Ada, Mn vs Simon Bolivar, Colombia
Ada, Mn vs Tak, Thailand
Ada, Mn vs Choma, Zambia
Ada, Mn vs Auckland City, New Zealand
Winnsboro, Sc vs Vigna Di Valle
Abu Hamed vs North Salang
Fairbury Se, Ne vs Conway, Ar
Nokkundi vs Muskogee, Ok
- The distance between Phetchabun, Thailand and Ada, Mn, Usa is approximately 12,732 km or 7,912 mi.
- To reach Phetchabun in this distance one would set out from Ada, Mn bearing 340.8° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Phetchabun bearing 193.5° or SSW .
- Phetchabun has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ada, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Phetchabun is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Ada, Mn is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 22 °C (39.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.8 °C (53.6°F) less in Phetchabun. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 536.9 mm (21.1 in) more which is equivalent to 536.9 l/m² (13.18 US gal/ft²) or 5,369,000 l/ha (573,982 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.1° higher in Phetchabun than in Ada, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Phetchabun relative to Ada, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ada, Mn vs Phetchabun
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -10 (0)
|| -17 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Phetchabun vs Gardiz, Afghanistan
Phetchabun vs Hatanga, Russia
Phetchabun vs Guaramiranga, Brazil
Phetchabun vs Ulaangom, Mongolia
Ada, Mn vs Houston, Texas, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Tidjikdja, Mauritania
Ada, Mn vs Ternopil, Ukraine
Ada, Mn vs Opotiki, New Zealand
Mishima vs Mashhad
Tromso vs Senhor Do Bonfim
Armavir vs Campbell River, Bc
Iranshahr vs Myitkyina
Phetchabun vs Ada, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Phetchabun
Climate Guides for Locations near Ada, Mn
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) E
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) SE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 90 kms (56 miles) ESE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) SE