Vs > Aberdeen, Sd
Phetchabun vs Aberdeen, Sd Climate & Distance Between
Phetchabun vs Guam, Mariana Islands
Phetchabun vs Newport, Tn, Usa
Phetchabun vs Lincoln, Va, Usa
Phetchabun vs Trinidad, Co, Usa
Aberdeen, Sd vs Geneva, Ne, Usa
Aberdeen, Sd vs Kyra, Russia
Aberdeen, Sd vs Paracatu, Brazil
Aberdeen, Sd vs Natitingou, Benin
Aranyaprathet vs Samana
Sarnia, On vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Kuusamo vs Yevlax
Arad vs Warrenton, Mo
- The distance between Phetchabun, Thailand and Aberdeen, Sd, Usa is approximately 12,856 km or 7,989 mi.
- To reach Phetchabun in this distance one would set out from Aberdeen, Sd bearing 339.1° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Phetchabun bearing 195.1° or SSW .
- Phetchabun has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Aberdeen, Sd has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Phetchabun is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Aberdeen, Sd is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 20.9 °C (37.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.3 °C (50.9°F) less in Phetchabun. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 651.1 mm (25.6 in) more which is equivalent to 651.1 l/m² (15.98 US gal/ft²) or 6,511,000 l/ha (696,069 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.5° higher in Phetchabun than in Aberdeen, Sd.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Phetchabun relative to Aberdeen, Sd. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Aberdeen, Sd vs Phetchabun
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|| -6 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Phetchabun vs Sagar, India
Phetchabun vs Asosan, Japan
Phetchabun vs Gazala Gawazat, Sudan
Phetchabun vs Pituffik/ Thule Air Base, Greenland
Aberdeen, Sd vs Spooner, Wi, Usa
Aberdeen, Sd vs Bejaia, Algeria
Aberdeen, Sd vs Punta Arenas, Chile
Aberdeen, Sd vs Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt
Lusk, Wy vs Corfu
Przemysl vs Lencois
Franklin, Pa vs Imperatriz
Phetchabun vs Aberdeen, Sd Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Phetchabun
Climate Guides for Locations near Aberdeen, Sd
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) NNE
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) NNE
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) E
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 60.1 kms (37.4 miles) SSE
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) ESE
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) S
- Alexandria, Sd, Usa - 165.1 kms (102.6 miles) SSE